Saturday

Flip Album Scrapbook Class Offering


(album front)

Happy Saturday! I hope your day has been a good one... I wanted to share a few pics this evening of a sample project made for a Flip Album scrapbook class that I'll be holding during April in my home. There will be several available dates/times offered for this class to allow some flexibility with your schedule, so if you are in the Phoenix area & want to come, please let me know which class you will be attending. I am limiting the amount of people to 5 per class. The dates, times and cost are at the bottom of this post, so hurry to get your spot - first come, first serve! Just fill out my contact page and type in your preferred time in the comment section.

You know, this project would be a fantastic Mother's Day gift! Actually, it would be a perfect gift for just about any occasion... There's (7) 6x6 pages to decorate (excluding the outside covers) - plus multiple side flaps to put lists, tags, pictures, journaling - you name it! It's fun to flip the pages & flaps open and closed - and the ladies who attended my March class were really diggin' the one I made with a different scrapbook kit! :)


(open view)

You will complete 1 fully decorated album in class and have enough basic supplies to complete another at home (each album uses 1/2 of a Simply Scrappin' Kit, pages 162-165 of the Spring/Summer 2009 IB&C). When you pre-pay for your class, I will ask you to select your choice of Simply Scrappin' Kit at that time and order it for you so that it will arrive before your scheduled class date. You will also receive the following at class:

(3) sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 coordinating color cardstock for matting photos/using my punches & Big Shot dies
3 pieces of Hodgepodge Hardware (your choice)
10 brads
(2) 10" strips of ribbon to tie your album closed
(1) 12" strip of ribbon for embellishment

In addition, you will have the opportunity to use my stamps, inks, punches, Big Shot, dies and texture plates for embellishing your album during class.

My sample album is using materials from the Sweet Nothings Simply Scrappin' Kit. I've added some embellishments using stamps, inks, punches, and the Big Shot/dies. Here are two closer views of a couple pages that are in my sample album -


Even though the basic recipe/layouts will be taught in class, each of you will have selected a different Simply Scrappin' Kit, so each album is going to be so unique and wonderful!!! If you are in the Phoenix metro area, please consider joining me for this fun-filled class! Let your scrappin' friends know and come together! Pre-payment/RSVP is due no later that Sunday, April 5th.
Dates:
Sunday, April 19 1-5pm
Monday, April 20 11am - 3pm OR 6pm - 10pm
Location:
My Home - light refreshments will be served
Cost:
$32 (remember that this will make two albums!)
-OR-
$5 for my March class members who have already purchased their SSKit in anticipation of this class offering :)
I blocked 4 hours for this class, although I anticipate many of you will finish earlier. I wanted to be sure you had enough time for your project! If there are any questions, please fill out the contact page (link above in 1st paragraph). Thanks so much and have a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these flip books. Great Job!!!

Debbie said...

You did a great job on the flip book. Thanks for sharing. Good luck on your classes.

Comeka said...

This looks like a great class! Your album is adorable!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin