Sunday

Contemporary 5th Avenue



Happy Sunday to you! I hope that you've had an enjoyable weekend so far... I've been trying to clean up and organize my craft room, and felt inspired to make a card when separating my paper scraps (oh, the temptation was too hard to resist!). This one was actually pretty quick to do, which is why I really like this particular stamp set, Fifth Avenue Floral. You can leave the open-lined images uncolored after stamping, and it lends itself to be contemporary that way. It's not my usual style, so it felt good to try something alittle different, and I like the result. A couple small details, in case you were wondering... most of the corners have the small photo corner punched out of cardstock and attached behind the panels, and I used a mat pack to pierce along the top and bottom right side of the card. Well, just a quick post for today... please come back soon! I've got a cute envelope card for you to see tomorrow.

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: ribbon, mat pack, photo corners punch

1 comment:

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Hey, I say, go out of your comfort zone more often! This card is great! I love the use of the Manhatten flower with the Bella Rose...Neat combo!~

Blog Widget by LinkWithin