Saturday

Pearly Thanks


I made this card several days ago for this SCS sketch challenge. I adapted the sketch to fit vertically instead horizontally... I used Pocket Silhouettes and the Posy background to create my card. The main panel was stamped in black and More Mustard inks. I sponged the edges of this panel and the Posy panel. The Martha Stewart butterfly is punched and lightly sponged on the edges, then lined with tiny half-back pearls in the center with it's wings lifted for dimension. Once again, I used sheer ribbon (my fave!), and larger half-back pearls mounted on (I think) EK Success flower daisy punch (this was one of my first punches purchased 10+ years ago, and the little label wore off long ago). Anyhow, three of the flower petals were trimmed off on all flowers, and then glued down onto the card to make a different type of decoration.

Have a great weekend, and I'll post again tomorrow... see you then!!

Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Posy
Paper: Whisper White, black, More Mustard
Ink: More Mustard, black
Accessories: sponges, half-back pearls, sheer ribbon, dimensionals, punches: Martha Stewart butterfly & EK Success daisy flower punch

4 comments:

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Beautiful as usual!!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Great color combinations! WOW!

Twila said...

Another beauty

Lisa Page said...

OMG! You didn't! That card needs to be submitted into some kind of contest- it's gorgeous and perfect!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin