Friday

Friday Flashback - Birthday



Here's a card I made for Jimmi's Holiday Challenge about a week ago. We were allowed 1 piece of designer paper, 2 colors of cardstock plus a neutral, and 3 punches (ribbon was the only embellishment allowed for this challenge). I had made so many Christmas cards the last couple of weeks, that doing one for a different celebration was alot of fun! I pulled out an old favorite, Button Bear, for this challenge. Except for the Baja Breeze sponging around the sentiment and bear itself, everything is colored with markers. My 3 punches were 1 3/8in circle, scallop circle and scallop edge - I used two scallop circles for the sentiment. The party hat and two presents are popped up with dimensionals, and the balloon string is hand-drawn. The patterned paper and caramel-colored cardstock was from my scraps pile, so I don't know the maker.

If you have a January birthday, may I say- Happy Birthday to You! :) See you next time...

Stamps: Button Bear (retired)
Paper: Pacific Point, caramel and DP (source unknown)
Ink: black, baja breeze, markers for coloring
Accessories: sponge dauber, ribbon, dimensionals, SU punches: 1 3/8 inch circle, scallop circle, scallop edge

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I have Button Bear, too!! I love him, although he hasn't seen ink in a long long time. I think I'm going to case this card!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin