Wednesday

Tween Birthday


Happy New Year's Eve! My boys needed a birthday card today, so I pulled out the handy-dandy chef and let him get to work! He created a lovely cupcake from Party Hearty, complete with puffy icing filled with yummy glitter and 3 wonderfully lit birthday candles in celebration. {giggle}

OK, back to reality, everything is colored in with markers. I did used a touch of pink on the aquapainter for his cheeks. The main panel edges were lightly sponged. I used puffy paint sprinkled with glitter, and let it set up for a couple hours, then hit it with a heat gun and let the paint puff up.

I send warmest wishes for a wonderful and blessed New Year to you and your family. Thanks for visiting with me today, and I'll see you next time....

Stamps: Voila, Party Hearty
Paper: Ballet Blue, Lovely Lilac, white, black
Ink: black, markers for coloring/stamping
Accessories: White puffy paint, dazzling diamonds glitter, brads, sponges, heatgun

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin