Friday

Try One in Neutrals


Hi Everyone... Just a quick post today but I wanted to show you my latest card in Neutral colors - white, black and Sahara Sand. The Sahara Sand is a new color for me, and I'm so happy that I finally picked it up! This layout is pretty simple, but I really like it alot! I hope you have a great weekend, and I'll be posting again here in a day or so! See you soon... :)
Stamps - Winter Post, Bella Toile background
Paper - white, black, Sahara Sand
Ink - Sahara Sand, black
Accessories - black lace (non-SU), white grosgrain ribbon, black brads

3 comments:

Twila said...

I love this card! I bet it really pops in person. I've got to go make one of these when I get off of here and I even have the stamp set! Thanks for nominating me for a blog award. I love your blog too! Have a great day.

Tai said...

June: This is a really nice card. I wouldn't put any lace on a card but it makes the deer prance harder.

Tai

SCS BLOGGER GRP4

LaunchingProjectH said...

Sooo pretty! I'm glad you used the Sahara sand with it, too. It really makes the black and white pop a little bit more.

You know...this would be an awesome wedding card for an outdoorsy couple.

Or even Christmas!

Take care June!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin