Saturday

Punchy Uncle Sam




Hi there! Today's post is another super cute swap project that I received this week. I had arrived a couple minutes late to the meeting when my upline was handing these out to the group, and found out today that it was my out-of-state sister demo, Betty S, who created this adorable punch art giftbag... isn't this Uncle Sam the cutest?! Another wonderful idea Betty has here is using a patriotic paper napkin for the tissue in the bag - gotta remember that one! I always see cute decorative napkins for so many different occasions... the perfect inspiration for a little giftbag. The Fancy Favor diecut giftbag is hidden in this picture by the Uncle Sam front panel, but it was cut out of Real Red cardstock. This is such a cute July 4th project!

Thanks again to all my demo sisters! My upline, KM, gave us some great tips on using the Bigshot and accessories to make applique quilt blocks so much easier to put together. I need to take some pictures and get that post together to share with you... you'll be amazed - I was! Thanks KM!

Happy Saturday.... see you next time!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin