Thursday

All Pinks...



As promised, I thought I'd share some cards that my demo sisters created for swap. These three cards today emphasize Pink! The card above was made by Judy G with the brand new Level 1 hostess set "Because I Care". It's so prrreeetttty! I love the way she brought out the texture of the embossed cardstock by rubbing ink across it and tore the main panel cardstock to give a distressed look... and aren't the ribbon "leaves" a great idea?!



This card is using my favorite DSP in the current catalog - Razzleberry Lemonade - and this sweet CAS card was created by Rachelle S. Love the Melon Mambo cardstock and ribbon embellishment, and I'm glad this bright and happy color will be returning in the next catalog. Also, Rachelle used one of the sentiment stamps from Teeny Tiny Wishes - it's one of my favorite sets in the catalog as it has 24 different sentiments to cover just about every occasion... I use it tons! :)



The last card I'm sharing today was made by Dawn L using Flight of the Butterfly stamp set. Don't you love the "filmstrip" she created using the Spiral punch?!! The butterflies are cut out and popped up on dimensional popdots, too.

I have more to show you tomorrow, and Saturday's post features my upline's project that is absolutely wonderful... Thanks, demo sisters! You all rock!! See you tomorrow...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin