Wednesday

A Little CAS Note



Wow... I just realized that this year is almost half over - it seems like time definitely speeds up as you get older! I know that we all become pressed for more time in a day, and you may find yourself needing a quick clean and simple (CAS) card for something unexpected... how about today's card as an example? This one was very fast to put together. I like using this layout - it's one of my "go-to" layouts when I'm pressed for saving some time. I know that I've mentioned this before, but it really does help to have several "go-to" layouts that you can fall back on again and again. I love using the embossing folders too. They always provide a Wow factor with texture. This stamp image was colored directly with markers, so the colors really pop IRL. A bit of organdy ribbon adds a nice touch without going overboard, so it'll be easy to pop in the mail.

Stamps: A Flower for All Seasons, Apple Blossoms (hostess, 2010-2011 IBC)
Paper: Whisper White notecard & cardstock, YoYo Yellow
Inks: Basic Black, markers- YoYo Yellow, Bashful Blue, Green Galore, Creamy Caramel, Only Orange (for the bird beak)
Accessories: Bigshot/Square Lattice embossing folder, organdy ribbon, dimensional popdots

I hope that you are having a wonderful Wednesday... thank you for visiting me today!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin