Wednesday

Tech Tues Sneak Peek


Hello again! I wanted to mention a quick reminder about my upcoming Technique Tuesday class to be held on June 30th at 7pm in my home. In addition to other projects, we will be making this gorgeous rose that's shown on the card above - you won't believe how EASY this is to create! Really... you'll be amazed!! Additional details about the class are located HERE, and the cost for this class is $12. If you are in the Phoenix area and would like to attend, I'd love for you to join us for a fun evening! Please RSVP by June 23rd through my contact page HERE, or you can send an email to june@mycreativecorner.com and I'll be contacting you shortly.

Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

June, this is beautiful. I love the colors of the rose. I bet you have a full class!!!

Twila said...

Such a pretty card. I love this technique how it really makes the rose pop! Good luck on your class.

Jessica G. said...

Gorgeous card! I love your rose colors as well.

RubberRedneck said...

Pretty card! I love it, wow!

Jess Lundahl said...

Absolutely stunning card!! You did a fantastic job with the rose.

Lisa Page said...

OMG! That flower and colors are gorgeous! What were the colors you used? Maybe some of the new In-Colors? Just so pretty!

Jennifer Murai said...

Very pretty. You did a great job with this technique. Your color choices are great.

Kathy Mc said...

Just came across our blog tonight. Love your creativity ~ awesome job. By any chance, besides your class in AZ, have you shared this technique? I'd love to know how you did this. This card is just stunning!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin