Wednesday

Color & Sketch Challenge Combo



How fun to play in challenges today! My card submission is a combination of two challenges on SplitCoastStampers - Karen's color challenge # 309, and Roxie's sketch challenge # 319. The color challenge was to incorporate Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze and Daffodil Delight.

I used post-it notes to protect the lower area of my bottom background panel before stamping the floral image in black ink. All images are waterclored using SU markers. The bird was heat embossed with Versamark/clear embossing powder, then popped up with dimensional popdots. The edges of my bottom background layer have some sponging done to it.

It's been too long since I last posted - my sincere apologies. I pledge to be better and post regularly again.... there's no denying that I do miss it, so I'll see you again soon. Thanks for visiting today - have a blessed and happy day!

Stamps: Nature Walk
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Cajun Craze, Daffodil Delight, Vanilla
Ink: Basic Black, Versamark, SU markers for coloring/watercoloring
Accessories: post-it notes, eyelet border punch, aquapainter, sponge dauber, heatgun, clear embossing powder, Daffodil Delight Ribbon

2 comments:

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Love your design. Love that stamp set, too. I just got that one!!

Selene Kempton said...

Woohoo! This is a wow for me! :D Gorgeous job!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin