Thursday

Elephant Thanks You!



Although I won't be able to attend Convention this year due to scheduling conflicts, I did sign up for a few "long distance" project swaps - so with this, work, and the kids activities over summer, time has been flying by... As I've been working on my swap projects, I've found that the new In-Colors are really growing on me. I love the richness and jewel tones of these new In-Colors... these are definitely colors that are bold and beautiful in person. I chose to use Crushed Curry today, and I really love it paired with Pumpkin Pie!

I needed to make a Thank You card for a swap hostess - Virginia's doing such a fabulous job with coordinating this event, and I wanted her to know it! I was able to use a piece of the Razzleberry Lemonade patterned paper and the new Modern Label punch. I love this little elephant from Animal Stories, and the sentiment comes from a wonderful set called Really Retro. This card layout was a snap to put together, and I hope Virginia likes it!

Have a super Thursday everyone.... I'll be back very soon with a sweet, funny, little birthday card that was made for one of my daughter's best friend. Ta ta for now!

Stamps: Animal Stories, Really Retro
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Circle Cutter, Crushed Curry ribbon, dimensional popdots, SU punches - eyelet border, word window & modern label

2 comments:

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

Love the color combo and the modern label with the word window...neat idea!

Anonymous said...

This is just adorable.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin