Sunday

Vacation Album pgs 9-12

Page 9 - Family Memories
The page titles and flowers were cut with the wishblade, and I used the "negative" instead of the cut out letters for the title. Lots of sponging going on here! This picture block was for a 5x7 inch photo.

Page 10 - Family Memories
This picture block was designed for (4) photos. Sorry about the page protector color distortions!


Page 11 - Sunkissed
The wave border was cut free-hand and sponged on both pages. The circle medallions are now-retired SU stamps that I can't remember the name of....


Page 12 - Sunkissed

Tomorrow's post of pages 13-16 contains my favorite spread of the whole album... come back and take a peek, ok? :)

3 comments:

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Just stopped by to get caught up! Love the blue pages with the sun!!

Twila said...

You cut the wave free hand! You did a really good job. Love the waves and sponging is one of my favorite things to do!

Tessa Wise said...

Great pages! I love the colors you chose... I also can't wait to see your favorites!! Hee!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin