Thursday

Cherish Them in Love & Peace



This is a card that I made today while thinking about all the victims and those affected, even now, by the 9/11 tragedy seven years ago. My heart still aches for all the suffering this event caused - here in our country and worldwide. I will never forget, and I'm making sure my children never forget, the sacrifices of all the victims on this tragic day in history... may each of you rest in peace.
Stamps- Baroque Motifs
Paper - Elegant Eggplant, Kiwi Kiss
Ink - Versamark, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories - Elegant Eggplant ribbon, clear embossing powder, heatgun

3 comments:

Jen said...

So simple and so stunning! Love the colors you used, this is just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Very nice and calm card. I never play with this stamp set and I must.

Tai

LaunchingProjectH said...

I was watching the history channel where they were replaying the whole event. All the sounds of those fire fighters in the building calling back and forth to each other on the radio and the police...it broke my heart. Those brave men and women had no idea what was about to come. They were just doing their jobs.

As for your card...I love Baroque! It's such a great versitile stamp set! Good job!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin