Thursday

Layered Trio



This is a card I created for Splitcoaststamper's CC181 color combination challenge posted last Monday. We were to use black, rose red and kraft colors for our card.

I colored in the leaves from the Embrace Life set with a black marker to create my background. I stamped 3 flowers on rose red CS and used my aquapainter to color in with rose red marker. I added highlights by painting in craft white. After cutting them out, I put a gold brad in each flower center and popped two of the flowers up with dimensional popdots (the flower on the right has two layers of popdots, so it's about 1/4" off the cardfront). I like the way the flowers "step up" in height.

I made this card several days ago and sent it to my mom for her birthday, which is today. Happy Birthday, MOM!!!! I love you!

Have a great day, everyone!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin