Saturday

Happy Retirement



This was made for this week's Technique Lover's challenge on SCS. We were to do paper piercing on our card - I kept the piercing simple and just framed the main panels.

The palm trees come from a soon-to-be-available (May 1st!) Stampin'Up! Summer Mini catalog set called Tropical Party. I used Old Olive and Soft Suede markers for coloring the palm trees. The sun was created from a 1/2 inch circle punched in a post-it to use as a mask for sponging Summer Sun ink. I lightly sponged Bashful Blue and Creamy Caramel inks along the lower half of my main panel. The sentiment comes from Teeny Tiny Wishes and was lined up with a StampAMaJig. The background paper is from the Welcome Neighbor SAB paper pad and is popped up with dimensional popdots. Melon Mambo ribbon and paper piercing finish off the card.

Have a great day, and thank you for visiting with me. Come back again, soon! :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin