Thursday

Window Owl



I just love the new 2-Step Owl Punch (item # 118074, $16.95) available now in the Catalog. It's on page 200 of the IB&C. Don't you think it's too cute and simply darling?! The little tree branch that he's standing on was die-cut with the BigShot and Little Leaves sizzlet die in Old Olive cardstock. I used my Chocolate Chip marker to color in the wooden areas on the branch. The owl was punched out with various papers and glued together. He's popped up with dimensional popdots. The "curtains" were made from retired SU patterned paper that I had in my scraps bin. The ribbon comes from my ribbon jar (another place for "leftovers"), so I don't know the supplier. I did use Sticky Strip to hold the top of the curtains to the cardstock, then added a valence to hide and tidy up that area at the top.
I hope you are having a wonderful day - take care!

2 comments:

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

This ones fab! Love the curtain look!

Rose Castillo said...

Great job. I love the curtains.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin