Friday

Friday Flashback - Summer's almost over!


Hello again and Happy Friday! Although it's still hot during the daytime in Phoenix, the nights are definitely starting to cool off - so that's a great sign that autumn is just around the corner (well, as close as it can get to "autumn" here in Phoenix, anyway!). To celebrate, I decided a "fall" card was in order! :)

This card uses retired designer paper from my scraps bin (I think it was called Autumn Vine... not positive though). The cardbase itself is Cajun Craze - a beautiful color IRL. This really cute stamp of squirrels sharing the fall bounty is from an old SU set called Bushy Tailed Blessings. I watercolored in the scene with markers and an aquapainter. More Mustard ink is sponged around the edges of my main panel. Chocolate Chip ribbon fills up the left side of that panel.

I hope that you enjoy my simple autumn card. Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Love the Fall colors. And the squirrels are just too cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin