Wednesday

Spritzed Just Believe



Hello and Happy Wednesday! I did the Spritzed Background technique on the main panel of this Thank You card. I learned about this technique a couple posts earlier, and wanted to try it out again. The inks that I used were Pumpkin Pie & So Saffron on Watercolor Paper. After letting the background dry, I stamped the main floral image from the Just Believe stamp set in Bravo Burgundy and Basic Black inks. This was matted with Basic Black cardstock and black brads were added in the corners. This was adhered to a Vanilla dotted background made with the BigShot/Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.

I hope you are having a nice week - just a couple more days till the weekend!

1 comment:

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

Love this card. So simple and elegant!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin