Wednesday

All Occasions Candy Jar - Part 2

I thought you might be interested in seeing the individual slides that were inserted into the candy jar shown in the above post. As you can see, the possibilities are endless and I'll be making more slides to fit every holiday and special occasion. You know, how about making a small candy jar for family and friends that has interchangeable slides for them to use? I think that's a great gift idea! I hope this is something that helps inspire you to try it out - I'd love to see what you come up with, so comment here with a URL!!!

For Halloween (medium sized Spooky Spider Decor Elements) -
(front)

I put the "SPOOKY" sentiment on another slide for the back side of the Candy Jar. Oh, by the way, both images come together when purchased!
(back)

I used the Independence Day stamp set to create this for July 4th-


Of course, the beautiful Snow Swirled set is perfect for Christmas -


How about Inspired By Nature for everyday use? This was created using the Alcohol Etching technique described in my September 30th post - try it out and see how easy this one is to do!


Again, thank you so much for stopping by today! Have a great week, and I'll see you again soon!!! :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin