Wednesday

SC320 CC310 for you...




Hello everyone! Today's card is a combination of Sketch Challenge #320 and Color Combination Challenge #310 on SplitCoast. The colors this week are So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, and Pacific Point. These summertime colors are so refreshing and coordinate very easily. This card actually uses stamps from 4 different stamps sets. I really like how many of the sets can blend together to really expand the usefulness. I inked the leftmost panel in Wild Wasabi ink, then sponged on Pacific Point ink on the flowers. After a few moments, the ink was dry and I colored in the flowers with a white gel pen. The middle panel was inked in So Saffron ink, with Wild Wasabi sponged on the very edges before stamping on paper. The stamp was cleaned before each use so that the Wild Wasabi green ink wouldn't contaminate the So Saffron yellow inkpad. I had stamped the polka dot label on scratch paper and cut out the oval circle so that I could use it as a mask to sponge in So Saffron ink on the label that was stamped for the card. The butterfly and label are raised with popdots.

I hope you have a great day and thank you for visiting with me!


Stamps: Baby Blossoms, Just Believe, Vintage Vogue, Great Friend
Paper: So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink: So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point, white gel pen
Accessories: sponge daubers, dimensional popdots, pearls

1 comment:

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

I love the colors and all the layers on this one!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin