Wednesday

New Core Colors Cards



Hello again, my friends! I went to my upline meeting yesterday, and one of my favorite things that KM offers is time to swap cards with my sister demos. I thought that I'd show you my swap card, which is shown above. It contains the 5 new 2010-2011 core colors that will be available for purchase on July 1st. I thought something like this would help out my sister demos who might like to show these actual colors in person, as some printed colors are hard to duplicate on paper, like in a catalog. These colors are so vibrant, and I'm really liking 'em (especially Cherry Cobbler!!!!). Anyhow, the yellow cardbase is Daffodil Delight. The "Things I Love" title is stamped in Marina Mist, and the individual panels from left to right are Early Espresso, Cajun Craze and Cherry Cobbler. The textured panels were created using the Bigshot/Square Lattice embossing folder.

I had some leftover strips of the textured cardstock, so I trimmed the ends to the same size and set them side-by-side on a Marina Mist cardstock panel to create a different background.



I hope you enjoyed this little sneak peek - the next few posts will show you the wonderful creations that my "demo" family put together. Thanks for visiting!

ETA - It took me a while to find the card that I CASE'd for swap. I visit many blogs and galleries and couldn't remember where I originally seen a card using this stamp set and the use of blocks for colors which was perfect for my need of sharing the new core colors in one project. I'm so glad I found it! Jeannine Tarrio's card is wonderful, and I thank her for the idea and inspiration!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin