Friday

New Friendship


Hello again... Here's a card that was made with new In Color supplies and a new Level 2 Hostess stamp set for the upcoming catalog release called Wings of Friendship. I used the new In-Color marker set to color in portions of the bird and sentiment stamps from this set. The ribbon has a couple brads inserted, and the sentiment was popped up with dimensional popdots. The background is stamped in Versamark from another stamp from the set... I really think this set is beautiful!!! If you'd like to find out how you can earn this Hostess stamp set for free... please let me know by filling in my contact page HERE.
Have a great day.... I'm taking my kids to Big Surf Waterpark this afternoon, and they are hovering around me to GET GOIN'!!! (tee hee!!!)
Stamps: Wings of Friendship
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, White
Inks: Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Versamark
Accessories: Old Olive ribbon, brads, glue dots, dimensional popdots, Punches - large oval and scallop oval

5 comments:

Twila said...

June, what a very pretty card. I just got my SU new goodies yesterday. The in-colors are going to take awhile to sink in with me, but it help to look at your card. I love it!

Benjaman said...

What a beautiful card! I really love that Crushed Curry. Just waiting on my Wings of Friendship set to arrive. TFS!

Jessica G. said...

This is so cute! I love the colors you used.

Renee said...

I didn't get that set and now I'm sorry I didn't. That is so pretty!

Sara Mattson-Blume said...

LOVE the colors! SO great! I haven't yet stamped with mine--I'm afraid I'll never stop! Really neat card.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin