Monday

Watermark and Simple Card












I learned how to create a watermark today for the pics that I'll be uploading here and to the website. Creating the watermark wasn't too difficult, but putting them on the pics is a different story. I don't know why! I think I need to take a quick break and try again. Otherwise, I'll have to go back to my own personal computer expert (DH!) to give me another tutorial. He's being very patient with me while I learn all of these new programs. Anyhow, here's the first pic with my watermark that hubby did while showing me the ropes - I guess I'll have to take better notes if I don't get it figured out! Update: DH did have to spend alittle more time with me and I'm feeling pretty good now that I know what I'm doing! LOL.... Photoshop is such a cool program, but there's so much to learn! Nothing like a crash course!
I also spent alot of time today looking at gallery and slideshow programs on the internet - there's a ton of them out there! Enough to make my head hurt and make me decide to go stamp a card or something and pick it up again in the morning. See ya!
Card Supplies-
Stamps: Sassy Stems, Sprinkles, Fun & Fast Notes
Cardstock: So Saffron, Bordering Blue, White CS
Ink: Black, Versamark (Barely Banana, Garden Green & Bordering Blue markers)
Accessories: brads, ribbon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin