Wednesday

Fangtastic Brayered Card



Greetings! Today's Halloween card was alot of fun to create... I punched out a 1 1/4 inch circle post-it note and stuck it onto the white cardstock to create an area for the moon while I brayered Rich Razzleberry and Night of Navy ink for the background. The greenish section on the background was sponged in with Always Artichoke ink. I removed the circle post-it leaving an uninked area for my moon. I used another piece of scrap paper with a 1 1/4 inch circle punched from it to cover the brayered ink areas. I sponged in Daffodil Delight ink around the center of the moon, then sponged in Pumpkin Pie ink around the moon's edges. The line of trees were stamped in black ink. This tree stamp comes from the ageless stamp set "Lovely As a Tree" (may this NEVER retire!). I finished off by adding white dots using the white gel pen around the perimeter of the brayered background. This was matted with white, Pumpkin Pie, and Daffodil Delight cardstocks.

Next, the darling little witch, broom and kitty (from a new stamp set available in the Holiday Mini Catalog called Fangtastic) was stamped in black ink on white cardstock. The sweet sentiment comes from this set as well. The images were colored in with various markers and cut out. They were glued down on top of the brayered background scene.

I hope you like my little Halloween card.... Have an awesome day!

1 comment:

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

This card rocks! The moon is so vibrant in the night sky!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin