Thursday

Mother's Day

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day on Sunday - I had to work the night before, so Sunday morning had me sleeping till noontime. Then I was up to help the kids with school projects - why do teacher's pack the "big" projects so close to the end of school? Ugh!! Anyhow, my Mother's Day ended with a delicious dinner made by DH - he's the cook in our family... I'm so spoiled, I know.
These cards were made last week for Mother's Day, and I got as far as watermarking the pics and then forgetting I had them in my folder to post - Doh! Anyhow, the sentiment can be changed up to fit any occasion, so if you need a quick card, this may fit the bill.
It was made with SU's notecards with envelopes - these are a must-have item for your stash and are perfect to use as a base for last minute cards. The floral spray comes from Watercolor Trio - a new set offered in the Summer Mini Catalog. It was selectively colored and stamped on Whisper White cardstock with Old Olive and Ballet Blue markers, and then finished with a Barely Banana butterfly (try saying that five times fast - I can't even say it once without twisting up my words! hee hee). The matting is Barely Banana and Ballet Blue. The sentiment is from Well Scripted. The background is En Francais, a new favorite of mine! Slight sponging finishes the cardbase edges...
The pic below shows one closeup for better viewing, you can click it to make it larger.

I have a series of black & white projects and cards lined up to start next Monday - I hope you can visit and check them out! Have a great day...

1 comment:

Little Black Scrap Cat said...

I can't wait to see the new summer mini! Love the cards. I ended up having to "dash out to the store" and pick up some cards this year. Not even time to create my own!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin