Friday

Warm and Toasty



This is an anniversary card created for my DH. I know it's not the traditional type of anniversary card to give someone, but DH and I have been married 22 years, and a bit of humor and variation does a marriage good. :)

My message in the card: "After 22 years of marriage, you still keep me warm and toasty inside. Happy Anniversary!". I know, it's corny (but true)!!!

This House Mouse image was colored with chalks and colored pencils. I used deckle scissors and matted several times to create a nice frame around the scene. I added several brads in the upper right corner. I hope you enjoy it!

Stamps - House Mouse
Inks - black
Paper - white linen, summer sun (chalked on edge to tone down brightness), soft sky and blue bayou
Accessories - deckle scissors, chalks, colored pencils, brads
Blog Widget by LinkWithin