Thursday

I love versatility!



I am building a display board for my Stampin'Up business, and in one section of the display board, I wanted to show the versatility that one stamp set could provide for stationery and gifts. I have a few more items to make using other stamps included in this set, but these couple of photos show the beginnings of that section. I think it will help customers begin to think "outside the box" alittle and see that stamps can be used in many different ways. The money holder is sitting on a black background because the white card was getting lost in my "light box", so the card itself doesn't have any black in it -fyi... :) The other items in the next photo are a post-it noteholder, a 2-5-7-10 gift box and standard card.

Stamps - True Friend, Lots of Thoughts sentiment for money holder, Warmest Regards sentiment for post-it holder
Cardstock - rose red, garden green, white, black and Prints Pack
Ink - rose red, garden green inkpads and markers
Accessories - scallop scissors, various SU punches (circle, corner rounder, designer label, slit, 1/4in hole), sponge
Blog Widget by LinkWithin